Order tracking thread. Post your order #s here for updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang it. Dealership said it should arrive by end of May. Any chance that date's wrong?
No, not likely. It's possible that the date was changed by GM. We've seen that a lot lately. It could also get moved up next week. TPWs are pretty fluid right now. Just post in here weekly and I'll check it.

No, not likely. It's possible that the date was changed by GM. We've seen that a lot lately. It could also get moved up next week. TPWs are pretty fluid right now. Just post in here weekly and I'll check it.
Understood. I appreciate your help looking into it.

3800 built. Marked Delayed since 4/6/22.
Thanks for checking. I was hoping that something had happened to move it along since it's been sitting for a month in Mexico. I search inventory on the chevrolet website, and I've seen trucks exactly like mine in transit with much higher VINs. I unfortunately hit a week where they didn't have something, and now mine has been waiting in a parking lot somewhere waiting on a part (probably the black multiflex tailgate), meanwhile a few complete units just like mine are rolling off the line and shipping. Frustrating but not much I can do about it.

Thank you! I just emailed them and asked about another order number. It just doesn’t make sense that it hasn’t been updated when they told me I have a production week of 5/9 hopefully it’s just a duplicate and I’m on my way to ownership lol
So today I get an email from my dealership because I emailed them saying that the original order number hasn’t even been accepted by gm and the dealership told me that it has a production week of 5/9. So now I have a new order number!! BMDTMG is it a normal thing to get a new order number in the process?? Just feels odd lol

Thanks for checking. I was hoping that something had happened to move it along since it's been sitting for a month in Mexico. I search inventory on the chevrolet website, and I've seen trucks exactly like mine in transit with much higher VINs. I unfortunately hit a week where they didn't have something, and now mine has been waiting in a parking lot somewhere waiting on a part (probably the black multiflex tailgate), meanwhile a few complete units just like mine are rolling off the line and shipping. Frustrating but not much I can do about it.
What else did you get other than the multi flex tailgate? The Tech package?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Member Reactions

Back