Order tracking thread. Post your order #s here for updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just texted my dealership to change the order and this is what he said
“Your order is scheduled to be a 2023 no need to change your order”. Is that legit?
2022 preliminary orders don't transfer over to 2023. Dealers have to submit a new order.

as my father always says. Never settle for anything less than you want
At this point I'm past caring. I just need a new truck and I'm not going to take a 2022 if these things get pushed into September and October. Based on my past experience with these MP trucks, it will be end of 2022 and early 2023 before some of them show up.

At this point I'm past caring. I just need a new truck and I'm not going to take a 2022 if these things get pushed into September and October. Based on my past experience with these MP trucks, it will be end of 2022 and early 2023 before some of them show up.
You do what you have to do my friend.

GM had 95,000 vehicles in inventory as of June 30 -- most of them built in June -- that can’t be sold until certain semiconductors arrive to finish assembly, according to a Friday securities filing. The carmaker expects to finish building those vehicles by the end of the year, allowing the company to keep its full-year guidance.

#killme

But question: can I lock in financing at the dealer now, since I at least have a full VIN, and get the lower rate? Because GM rates are going to soar from July 5.

GM had 95,000 vehicles in inventory as of June 30 -- most of them built in June -- that can’t be sold until certain semiconductors arrive to finish assembly, according to a Friday securities filing. The carmaker expects to finish building those vehicles by the end of the year, allowing the company to keep its full-year guidance.

#killme

But question: can I lock in financing at the dealer now, since I at least have a full VIN, and get the lower rate? Because GM rates are going to soar from July 5.
"By the end of the year".......:poop:

No, you can't lock in financing unless the dealer has an invoice on the vehicle. I STRONGLY suggest against that because you'll end up making payments on a vehicle you don't have and it could arrive damaged.

This is why we don't let folks sign up on a car that isn't here. This sold Equinox showed up yesterday.
RS FRONT.jpg
RS FRONT 2.jpg
RS REAR.jpg

#killme

As of July 1st the unit has to land at the store before it can be sold.

---copy of message---
Effective July 01, 2022, a new release of the GM Dealer Sales Allowance and Incentive Manual will be published. This revision updates Section 3.1.2 Delivery Date to clearly define when a dealer can report a delivery to GM, the date the customer takes physical possession and ownership of the vehicle.

That being said, June programs are good through the 5th.

Any update to BNRQFS? Hoping that it may now have a TPW. Thanks!

FYI… I was in same boat on Tahoe (Midlothian lot) that went MP. I gave up on that one when I put down deposit on the ZR2.

GearheadSs, any idea where BJWKPC is? The Dealer has been invoiced on it a few days ago that’s all they know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Member Reactions

Back