Order tracking thread. Post your order #s here for updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh...trying to be patient but man this whole process has been super frustrating, especially when I see pickups built after mine rolling into dealerships.
Oh well. Not much to do about it other than....wait...
I realize I'm not alone, which helps to some degree.

Thanks gearhead. My dealer has told me that their system is saying that my order is "bayed". Any idea why there is a difference between what you see and they see? They have been terrible with updates and I tend to trust you more then them.

Thanks gearhead. My dealer has told me that their system is saying that my order is "bayed". Any idea why there is a difference between what you see and they see? They have been terrible with updates and I tend to trust you more then them.

Depends on where they are seeing that it's bayed. I have a few trucks showing bayed in VinView but they still show 4D00 in the order system. At least 2 of them have showed bayed for 2 months so I don't trust VinView on any of the 4D00 trucks.

Could you check on # BVZZ6Z. I saw the 120 volt plugs are going to be non operational on the 2023’s on GM authority. https://gmauthority.com/blog/2022/0...units-built-without-functional-power-outlets/. Also is there a way to know if the truck is going to be built in Mexico or at Ft. Wayne?? Thank you for all your help!!!
3300 9/26 tpw

afaik, ZR2s still only come from Mexico. That could change for 2023 but I have no way of finding out until I see one built elsewhere. There's a 3rd plant for 1500s in Oshawa now as well.

3300 9/26 tpw

afaik, ZR2s still only come from Mexico. That could change for 2023 but I have no way of finding out until I see one built elsewhere. There's a 3rd plant for 1500s in Oshawa now as well.
Great thank you!!!! Hoping the 23 on order will show up in October, interest rates are going crazy 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back