What’s everyone paying?

I just picked up a black 2023 in Southern PA for 65k on Thursday. Window sticker says 74k, came with sliding tonneau cover and power steps which were dealer add on.
Sounds great. My truck sticker for $76K and I bought for $66K last December just before the New Year. The money you saved will now get blown on accessories so open your wallet and get ready for some fun 😂

Sounds great. My truck sticker for $76K and I bought for $66K last December just before the New Year. The money you saved will now get blown on accessories so open your wallet and get ready for some

Sounds great. My truck sticker for $76K and I bought for $66K last December just before the New Year. The money you saved will now get blown on accessories so open your wallet and get ready for some fun 😂
With out a doubt although the wife will not be to happy. The first thing I'm looking at is exhaust, I'm thinking of going with the borla atak either the full system or just the muffler and polyphonic harmonisor pipe.

It's wild to see how much it changes. When I bought my 22, I had one on order for months. Gave up and decided to just find one. I got told everything from 5 to 10k over MSRP. Finally found one for a little under MSRP with no added fees. It was still in transit headed to a dealer only about 1.5 hours away. It actually ended up being a little cheaper than I expected, Because they had ordered it before all the price increases. I guess it just took a long time to come in. So base price was 68k. With options MSRP was 72k. I think I paid around 71k. Compared to all the others I was finding at the time it was pretty good. The same exact truck now MSRPs for around 76k. So I'm glad I went for the one I did. I'm not sure waiting for better would have helped much. I might have found a better discount, But with the price increases. The discount would of had to be bigger just to get to the same price. The way the strike stuff seems to be going. I think it might be the same way. I don't see MSRP going down.

Glad this worked out well for you. I did the same and was pretty close to the same amount off as you. However, my results were not quite so good (see my thread below). I'm hoping to get my truck back next week after having been without it for 2 weeks out of the 5 weeks of ownership. I'll get around to a few other cosmetic updates in the coming weeks.

https://www.chevyzr2.com/threads/new-to-the-group.1297/
I now recall reading your original post. Hindsight is always 20/20 but for anyone planning to pickup your truck in person, do not provide any payment before showing up other than a minimal refundable deposit to hold the vehicle. You’ll lose your leverage and options will become limited as dealer will become very unwilling to reverse the deal. You’d need to get ugly to force their hand. Sorry this happened @KodiakEd and hopefully you are getting close to getting your truck fixed.

Thanks for the input! Love your setup by the way.

Thanks for the input! Love your setup by the way.
np... all questions should be asked before you drop any $$ on mods. members here are top notch with info. good luck with new rig
I just picked up a black 2023 in Southern PA for 65k on Thursday. Window sticker says 74k, came with sliding tonneau cover and power steps which were dealer add on.
great price.

With out a doubt although the wife will not be to happy. The first thing I'm looking at is exhaust, I'm thinking of going with the borla atak either the full system or just the muffler and polyphonic harmonisor pipe.
listen too the 3 diff borla setups...atak, s type and touring. major sound level differences.

There’s a dealer here in Austin that is adding $10k to every ZR2.

Come 30 miles east of Austin where I live and there’s no dealer markup.

Last month I paid under $70k for my 23 ZR2 with every option except the multi-flex tailgate. Tech package, Borla, etc…
Love the truck. It’s like the corvette I traded in, disguised as a pickup!

I’m picking my truck up on Tuesday. Found one a week ago that was in transit and hadn’t been spoken for. They said they wanted msrp but I’m curious if any of you are seeing dealers come down on the ZR2. I can still back out on it so figured I’d ask what‘s out there!
I paid msrp, but they wanted more

There’s a dealer here in Austin that is adding $10k to every ZR2.

Come 30 miles east of Austin where I live and there’s no dealer markup.

Last month I paid under $70k for my 23 ZR2 with every option except the multi-flex tailgate. Tech package, Borla, etc…
Love the truck. It’s like the corvette I traded in, disguised as a pickup!
nice!!

I brought a 23 ZR2 4 weeks ago from Bukalew in Texas and got it for $2000 under MSRP with $5,500 of extras at no extra cost. And I got it at 0% APR for 3 years!!!! I just went in being ballsy with them and they caved pretty quickly. When they actually see the colour of your money (albeit it was the end of the month) they give in. The only thing they wouldn’t budge on was running boards at $1200, so I said no and I fitted my own for $300 from American truck.

I brought a 23 ZR2 4 weeks ago from Bukalew in Texas and got it for $2000 under MSRP with $5,500 of extras at no extra cost. And I got it at 0% APR for 3 years!!!! I just went in being ballsy with them and they caved pretty quickly. When they actually see the colour of your money (albeit it was the end of the month) they give in. The only thing they wouldn’t budge on was running boards at $1200, so I said no and I fitted my own for $300 from American truck.
What are the "$5500" in extras you got for free?

I work at a Smaller Dealer , about 30 minutes East of DFW. We just got in a 2500 ZR2, 1500 ZR2 ( 3.0 ). The 6.2 ZR2 we still have. been here for a few weeks. No Markup on any of them.

Got mine fully loaded with every option except the borla exhaust....plus ceramic coat for 73,500 in Feb this year.

I got the dominator steps for 595. Love this truck!

Most Member Reactions

Back