What’s everyone paying?

Attachments

• IMG_7246.jpeg
    IMG_7246.jpeg
    142 KB · Views: 50
+ 9-12% TTL + financing = $90-100k+

If you buy one of these rigs, your an expert at destroying capital and would make a good politician!
Facts! 100k for a truck seems nuts. I've looked around a little for a gasser. Pretty much none out there. Most of them are Diesels. Thought I had one, but the guy infront of me got it. A well equipped gas one is about 76k. Atleast with the options I'd want. You could easily add a few grand more in options though.

+ 9-12% TTL + financing = $90-100k+

If you buy one of these rigs, your an expert at destroying capital and would make a good politician!
Just Stopped by the Local Ship yard here. Saw some Escalade Vs. From about $155k :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: AXE
I just can't stand to see these prices for everthing. I'm hearing 8% mortgage rates a 25 year high and also $8 gas in some areas.

My boys are finishing up school and working full time. They are on the right track, got them saving and investing. However, I cannot fathom how they will have the same quality of life we've had with the cost of living the way it is.

Five years ago, all you had to do was work hard and stay out of trouble and you did well. Nowadays, you can't afford rent and groceries with less than $30/hour. It used to be cheap to live in ND, but it may be worse than in Arizona. You can make a good wage, but it doesn't leave a lot left. My boy just paid $1100 for 6 months of vehicle insurance......I thought mine was bad.

To hell with all these miserable politicians that hate us!

Last edited:
I just can't stand to see these prices for everthing. I'm hearing 8% mortgage rates a 25 year high and also $8 has in some areas.

My boys are finishing up school and working full time. They are on the right track, got them saving and investing. However, I cannot fathom how they will have the same quality of life we've had with the cost of living the way it is.

Five years ago, all you had to do was work hard and stay out of trouble and you did well. Nowadays, you can't afford rent and groceries with less than $30/hour. It used to be cheap to live in ND, but it may be worse than in Arizona. You can make a good wage, but it doesn't leave a lot left. My boy just paid $1100 for 6 months of vehicle insurance......I thought mine was bad.

To hell with all these miserable politicians that hate us!
Inflation may not be transitory after all…hmmm… I’m sure it’s someone else’s fault though 🤬 (insert sarcasm that won’t come through on a forum)

Inflation may not be transitory after all…hmmm… I’m sure it’s someone else’s fault though 🤬 (insert sarcasm that won’t come through on a forum)
Unfortunately, we'll likely never see a retracement of prices. It'll just be "baked in" and this will be the new baseline. Your only hope is a $10/hr raise or a complete economic meltdown and reset.........which may be immenent.

I'm buying one last truck anyway......UAW be dammed.......LOL.

My MSRP is $90050 and my dealer is giving me supplier pricing $82K. We also ordered a Tahoe with 3.0 Duramax at the same time MSRP 85k supplier pricing is about 78K

My MSRP is $90050 and my dealer is giving me supplier pricing $82K. We also ordered a Tahoe with 3.0 Duramax at the same time MSRP 85k supplier pricing is about 78K
I think your supplier pricing is off a bit. Supplier, on these types of trucks is about $5-6K cheaper than MSRP. Supplier is not $8K less on a $90K truck. I think something's wrong with your math.

I think your supplier pricing is off a bit. Supplier, on these types of trucks is about $5-6K cheaper than MSRP. Supplier is not $8K less on a $90K truck. I think something's wrong with your math.
i had other discounts applied also my price is actually $82482 as per the paperwork i signed previous to the order being placed and maybe due to the fact this is the 5th vehicle i have ordered from this dealership and my original salesman from 14 years ago is now the Manager and we ordered 2 vehicles at the same time could have something to do with my price. I have the MSRP of $90050 and the sale price of $82482 documented and signed when the deposit was put down. I was also looking at the suppliers discount website which i have access to and not every supplier discount is the same for location. I compared matching MSRP's on vehicles to discount and they don't all match. So i don't want to sound like an asshole but just maybe you don't know as much as you think you know and should not try to question the word of others.

i had other discounts applied also my price is actually $82482 as per the paperwork i signed previous to the order being placed and maybe due to the fact this is the 5th vehicle i have ordered from this dealership and my original salesman from 14 years ago is now the Manager and we ordered 2 vehicles at the same time could have something to do with my price. I have the MSRP of $90050 and the sale price of $82482 documented and signed when the deposit was put down. I was also looking at the suppliers discount website which i have access to and not every supplier discount is the same for location. I compared matching MSRP's on vehicles to discount and they don't all match. So i don't want to sound like an asshole but just maybe you don't know as much as you think you know and should not try to question the word of others.
You need to chill my cajun friend! So...not to sound like an @$$hole, but you specifically stated you got supplier pricing at $82K in post 54. Now that I've questioned you, you now say you got supplier pricing with "other discounts". Therefore, your supplier pricing was not $82K. You made my point and answered my question. This is why I ask questions to get clarification and when I see something that doesn't make sense since no supplier pricing is that great of a discount, I do question...not to be an ass, but to better understand the real deal. Hopefully you see and understand my point a bit better now that you confirmed what I thought.

You need to chill my cajun friend! So...not to sound like an @$$hole, but you specifically stated you got supplier pricing at $82K in post 54. Now that I've questioned you, you now say you got supplier pricing with "other discounts". Therefore, your supplier pricing was not $82K. You made my point and answered my question. This is why I ask questions to get clarification and when I see something that doesn't make sense since no supplier pricing is that great of a discount, I do question...not to be an ass, but to better understand the real deal. Hopefully you see and understand my point a bit better now that you confirmed what I thought.
My supplier discount is $7065.00+500.00 veterans discount so actually my point has been proven. The other discount was $500.00 so it looks like the supplier discount is not capped at 5-6K as you claimed. Also the dealer told me when i placed the order that the discount is higher with the higher the MSPR that is why my wife's ordered Tahoe is about 6000 suppliers discount+500 veteran.

My supplier discount is $7065.00+500.00 veterans discount so actually my point has been proven. The other discount was $500.00 so it looks like the supplier discount is not capped at 5-6K as you claimed. Also the dealer told me when i placed the order that the discount is higher with the higher the MSPR that is why my wife's ordered Tahoe is about 6000 suppliers discount+500 veteran.
First off, I never said there was a cap. I said that supplier on these types of trucks is about $5-6K. I understand that the higher the MSRP, the higher the supplier. I was stating that I was questioning it was as high as $8K. Awesome that you got $7K plus an added veterans bonus. Again, you are misreading what I initially posted and making far more out of this than it deserves. All you had to say to my initial post was that your supplier was $7K and you got a rebate and the conversation would have been over ;) I wasn't being ignorant or an @$$...I was simply making a statement and asking you a simple question. You may have the last word if you wish, but I will end my part by saying thank you for your service my friend and I hope you enjoy your new truck once it arrives 🍻 I am excited to receive mine as well.

Everyone buying one of these HD ZR2s is getting a good ol fashion fucking no matter what you paid. These are $65k trucks selling for $85k+. The only difference is if you're getting a kiss with yours. Cajun got tongue and Securityguy got a peck on the cheek. I'm probably getting probed without lube..........but I've accepted my fate!

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back