What’s everyone paying?

Well my truck is going to be delivered In 12 days and I'm not even special like you. You special people don't even know when yours is coming...........special sort of stooopid is about it.
told you i am not special i am particular because i keep vehicles for 10-15 years. Your are very special i am certain you rode the short bus for many years

told you i am not special i am particular because i keep vehicles for 10-15 years. Your are very special i am certain you rode the short bus for many years
Your responses have always been full shit remarks including the one about my 1500 ZR2 just yesterday. Don't confuse the facts.

Your responses have always been full shit remarks including the one about my 1500 ZR2 just yesterday. Don't confuse the facts.
i didn't comment on a 1500 ZR2 i don't own one so why would i comment on one you see proof your stupid

So you basically received supplier pricing for a truck that was a year old and dented lol
Maybe you forgot about this dig. I have figured out you're not mentally stable and you stated just just that in your DM you just sent me. I suggest you gather yourself yourself and quit being a moron life's a lot easier that way.

Maybe you forgot about this dig. I have figured out you're not mentally stable and you stated just just that in your DM you just sent me. I suggest you gather yourself yourself and quit being a moron life's a lot easier that way.
i am very stable i am just not a bully like you. I never made any reply on a 1500 your a liar if i made any comment on anything aside from a 2500 it was about a ZR2 Colorado which i own but you are too stupid to add that up. Remember you started the name calling rant and you have the nerve to call me unstable your a idiot

I was also looking at the suppliers discount website which i have access to and not every supplier discount is the same for location. I compared matching MSRP's on vehicles to discount and they don't all match.
Just for giggles, I checked CA, TX, TN, LA, IL and FL just to try a few. Every single Supplier Discount was identical. So I then called my good friend, who's the GM of a large Chevy dealership where I bought my ZR2 and ordered my 2500 HD ZR2 and he said supplier is supplier is supplier. It doesn't appear to matter where you live just like MSRP is MSRP is MSRP and that doesn't change based on where you live. The Supplier on my $87K 2500HD is $81,135 and I am also getting 100% of the hold-back and marketing dollars as well.

Just for giggles, I checked CA, TX, TN, LA, IL and FL just to try a few. Every single Supplier Discount was identical. So I then called my good friend, who's the GM of a large Chevy dealership where I bought my ZR2 and ordered my 2500 HD ZR2 and he said supplier is supplier is supplier. It doesn't appear to matter where you live just like MSRP is MSRP is MSRP and that doesn't change based on where you live. The Supplier on my $87K 2500HD is $81,135 and I am also getting 100% of the hold-back and marketing dollars as well.
i can send you the paperwork through email if you would like. I am not a car sales guru or understand how they do discounts. Yeah i do know that when you get supplier discount you can search inventory nation wide on the supplier site and the supplier prices are shown. What i don't know is the discount off of MSRP or is it from the Dealer Markup if they have one. I was more than happy with the price i was quoted and paying so i really didn't do that much research into it. My discount seems only to be about 500-1000 more than i have seen on the supplier website prices which could be for several reasons i am not sure. I qualified for veteran credit and first responder credit. Another reason could be that my inlaws own a large farm and seafood company and they buy all there fleet vehicles from the dealership i buy from. No clue

you can see the prices on the supplier website they do not all match i searched nation wide inventory everything is shown by vehicle showing MSRP and discount price

2022 zr2 6.2l with the tech package, 59,700 out the door. To find this deal I had to search for a week and drive 8 hours to Saint Louis 😄 17k miles by the way.

My 22 stickered for $72. You would be missing the Tech Package and Multiflex Tailgate to get below $70k.

That's probably not a bad deal if you assume it's 2 years old by model year. Only 8. 5 k miles per year drive time is below average.

My 22 stickered for $72. You would be missing the Tech Package and Multiflex Tailgate to get below $70k.

That's probably not a bad deal if you assume it's 2 years old by model year. Only 8. 5 k miles per year drive time is below average.
Thanks axe ! That’s good to hear man. I don’t know that mine looks quite as slick as yours though. Either that or you just take real good pics 🤣

Reactions: AXE
Anyone know a dealer that accepts the supplier pricing discount? I have a confirmation code but not finding any dealers that will allow it on a ZR2 HD

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back