Who has taken delivery of their ZR2?

I'm hoping my order is picked up this week. I'd like to take delivery in July. We have a sold ZR2 with a 5/9/22 tpw and mine will be the 2nd for our store.

Sand Dune, base wheels and multiflex tailgate are my options.

3-21-22 build date . Built and sitting in Mexico not moving for 3 weeks . Its killing me !!!
There are quite a few like this and I can't figure out why. We have a Sand Dune Trail Boss that has been built since 3/17 and has been sitting ever since. Meanwhile, we've received 7 refresh trucks that were built after that one.

That's rough! My truck also had a build date of 3/21 but it was delivered to the dealer 4/19 and I will be picking up 4/21!
I'm sooooo jealous !!! lol I'm wondering if they forgot something and waiting until it came in ? like the multiflex tailgate.

I'm sooooo jealous !!! lol I'm wondering if they forgot something and waiting until it came in ? like the multiflex tailgate.
That's usually the case. It's likely a build-shy unit. Meaning it was built but it's missing something that's needed for it to be ready to ship.

Who has taken delivery of the long awaited Silverado ZR2? They are hitting some dealerships!
I saw that the standard vehicle price of the ZR2 just went up in the online builder from $66,300 to $67,600. This sucks as the local dealer has no clue and has not been able to give me a price even though I put one on order.
Be sure to go over it with a fine tooth comb! Shipping sucks. Mine came in with a dent in the door, the 3rd brake light was busted and there’s a dent in the roof. They’ve fixed the door and brake light. It actually has to go to the body shop for the roof. The entire roof will need to be repainted.
A 2500 came in off the train and it was smashed in the front and rear. They didn’t tie it down. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• 94492DE0-A5A5-4216-82A3-81D96EA7B1A7.jpeg
    94492DE0-A5A5-4216-82A3-81D96EA7B1A7.jpeg
    42.9 KB · Views: 129
Found out today from my dealer that my build was delayed by a two week shut down due to parts shortage. New build date is April 25th so hoping for no more delays.

Found out today from my dealer that my build was delayed by a two week shut down due to parts shortage. New build date is April 25th so hoping for no more delays.
Mine was supposed to be built first week of April; found out last week that it's been delayed 'til week of 5/9...

Only today my dealer got allocation to order mine. Build date still to be defined.

Mine was delivered to dealership on Friday 4/22. Received a call from my sales rep on 4/25 that my ZR2 was damaged while in transit. So now I am waiting for a new front bumper to be delivered to dealership...just great 🙃

Mine was delivered to dealership on Friday 4/22. Received a call from my sales rep on 4/25 that my ZR2 was damaged while in transit. So now I am waiting for a new front bumper to be delivered to dealership...just great 🙃
that s@@ks but probably will be my luck !! as mine has been sitting in Mexico for a month.

Will do bud. I’ll be back home later this week and will post. Out of town working unfortunately at the moment. It’s killing me not being able to drive her. It’s sitting in my garage with only 32 miles begging for attention..lol
I would love to see this as well. I am still waiting for mine :( she is just passing through Chicago making her way to Ontario right now :D

Most Member Reactions

Back