Expected Production and Delivery Dates

Hey guy's was at my dealer today and i have a vin and invoice now and truck is at 4200 won't be long now and it'll be here dealer though probabiy be here by the end of March. Now it's hard to waiot.
Not sure if your dealer can pull this info, just curious where your truck was built... Mexico, Canada or Fort Wayne.

My dealer told me that surprisingly he gets trucks out of Mexico faster than the others and we're in Michigan.

Not sure if your dealer can pull this info, just curious where your truck was built... Mexico, Canada or Fort Wayne.

My dealer told me that surprisingly he gets trucks out of Mexico faster than the others and we're in Michigan.
VIN will tell

what was the build date ?

Built yesterday!! Dealer has not seen any invoices yet for any of the new trucks yet. Let's see how long it takes to be delivered.

Does anyone have a gotten an order accepted with the multi-function tailgate? My dealer is telling me that there is still a shortage of those and it's the holdup that is keeping my order from being accepted.

Does anyone have a gotten an order accepted with the multi-function tailgate? My dealer is telling me that there is still a shortage of those and it's the holdup that is keeping my order from being accepted.
Mine was built with the Multi Function Tailgate. I ordered super early though.

My dealer called me Saturday and I had to order it without the multi-flex if I wanted it to be accepted that day so I went ahead and got it without.

My dealer called me Saturday and I had to order it without the multi-flex if I wanted it to be accepted that day so I went ahead and got it without.

Cool, I didn’t think my dealer was lying but I‘m happy to get some confirmation. I consider that tailgate to be one of the reasons to buy a Chevy or GM truck. With out it, I might as well go get a Toyota Tundra TRD Pro. Heck, I’m still looking into getting a Raptor but that’s still a pretty difficult thing to do right now.

I ordered mine on 2/16 and allocation given on 2/17 with the multi-flex tailgate and black wheels. Build date of 4/18 a at this time.

Scheduled build date this week, dealer order (not custom order) back on Dec 15th. With mutiflex tailgate. Hopefully have an update tomorrow if has been built or not.

Most Member Reactions

Back