Expected Production and Delivery Dates

Ask dealer if they have a allocation for your truck. Sound like they do and it got accepted to be built at the plant.

Has anyone been waiting for the build to be accepted to be built? Mine has 2 constraints, the zr2 itself and the 6.2l. Anyone else having this problem?

Has anyone been waiting for the build to be accepted to be built? Mine has 2 constraints, the zr2 itself and the 6.2l. Anyone else having this problem?
ordered on 3/4 & still waiting for it to be accepted to be built

a couple different constraints could stop this type of order. 6.2 engine constraint, multiflex tailgate if ordered or obviously the ZR2 (3LT) trim level

a couple different constraints could stop this type of order. 6.2 engine constraint, multiflex tailgate if ordered or obviously the ZR2 (3LT) trim level
Might be a lot of constraints !! Mine has been stuck in 3400 for 2 weeks with a 3/21 TPW build date.

Talked to my dealer again this morning. The truck is in Nashville and was scheduled to be delivered 3/31. Is it normal for these trucks to sit at a 4800 for very long?

Talked to my dealer again this morning. The truck is in Nashville and was scheduled to be delivered 3/31. Is it normal for these trucks to sit at a 4800 for very long?
I talked to a dealer this weekend who said the problem now is there aren't enough truckers to deliver the vehicles. So they sit.

Mine was Ordered in January, first allocation. I work at a Dealer. Built 3/17 sitting ready in Mexico.
Waiting on a train I guess.

I must have got lucky, been tracking mine, it's moving through louisiana now. Shows 4/19 delivery date. my build week was 3/21

I must have got lucky, been tracking mine, it's moving through louisiana now. Shows 4/19 delivery date. my build week was 3/21
How are you tracking the progress? My dealer is useless and my truck was ordered and accepted back in January. TPW was 3/21 and it's been at 3400 since then. I have to use the chat feature on Chevrolet.com to get updates. I don't understand why it would have constraints once accepted for production?

How are you tracking the progress? My dealer is useless and my truck was ordered and accepted back in January. TPW was 3/21 and it's been at 3400 since then. I have to use the chat feature on Chevrolet.com to get updates. I don't understand why it would have constraints once accepted for production?
I just got mine yesterday a week early.
The only way I know how to track vehicle is through the inventory manager at the dealer.He has the most updated information on progress.

I'm an Inventory manager for a Chevy dealer. I can track orders that I build for this store through a GM system.

I'm an Inventory manager for a Chevy dealer. I can track orders that I build for this store through a GM system.
Can you track other dealers orders? My dealer isn't very helpful. Just tells me that everyone is waiting and it should be here soon.

Can you track other dealers orders? My dealer isn't very helpful. Just tells me that everyone is waiting and it should be here soon.
Unfortunately, the system only allows me to track orders that I made from this store. Sorry

i got a build date of 4-18. I've always had black and i went with the north sky blue metallic and i'm a little nervous i won't like it.. anyone already take delivery of one in that color that can post a pic?

Most Member Reactions

Back