Expected Production and Delivery Dates

Dealer still has not been invoiced for my truck yet. Their first new trail boss just made it into US. I am disappointed this truck is made in Mexico

Dealer still has not been invoiced for my truck yet. Their first new trail boss just made it into US. I am disappointed this truck is made in Mexico
Some are made in Mexico and some are made in Indiana. I am glad they have production capacity in multiple places for redundancy and so we can get more trucks in the market.

So far it appears all the new refreshes have come from Mexico. At least when you do an inventory search on Chevys website.

So far it appears all the new refreshes have come from Mexico. At least when you do an inventory search on Chevys website.
My dealer said only plant that is building the new trucks currently??

There was an article a month or two ago that said the plant in Mexico would be re-tooled and up for the production of the refresh a couple weeks ahead of the US plant. So still on schedule I’d assume.

So mine has a tpw of 3/21… still. Dealer does not have a vin and event code is still 3400. Any insight? This normal?

Mine had a 3/21 TPW date and it got the vin Saturday. Event code went 4200 today. Prolly just a day or two until the others here 3/21 TPW have a vin, that stuff happens sometimes, I work at a dealership and have seen that before.

Mine had a 3/21 TPW date and it got the vin Saturday. Event code went 4200 today. Prolly just a day or two until the others here 3/21 TPW have a vin, that stuff happens sometimes, I work at a dealership and have seen that before.
Ok awesome. Thank you.

Hello I’m new to the chat I'm outta Socal.
Here’s my order and status
Color:Glacier blue
Options: technology,multiflex,sunroof,
Underseat storage,Taneau cover,
My TPW was 3/14
My current status is 4200.
Dealer advised should be a couple weeks till I receive truck.

Most Member Reactions

Back