Infotainment Audio Cuts In & Out 23 ZR2

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230419_085437_One UI Home.jpg
    Screenshot_20230419_085437_One UI Home.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 39
  • 20230419_075948.jpg
    20230419_075948.jpg
    210 KB · Views: 39
Mine cuts out but I do not know if it is a normal deal because it only happens when I go under a bridge, sitting in my garage, under a car port etc. when I 'am out on the road it works fine.🤔

Crazy to say it. I was starting to think my radio cuts out when I was talking to myself driving. 😳 Like it was listening to me or thought I said Hey Google. Or something happened on my IPhone. I do know the volume lowers for moment when I get a txt. I do hope it gets fixed.

Reactions: AXE
Well, I had the new radio installed today. The audio still cuts out the first few minutes of driving, but then it's fine. I noticed the icons on the left tab are different, and it now has Alexa. Not sure if it had it before or not.
I talked to my service advisor about updating to the new cluster graphics. He said they have done 3 so far and its a huge pain. They all start out with a tahoe pictured in the dash and then they have to get it to a ZR2. He said the software is bugge, and thinks they will update it. I plan on having it done next month when I take I in for an inspection.

Attachments

• 20230419_184916.jpg
    20230419_184916.jpg
    228.6 KB · Views: 39
Mine cuts out but I do not know if it is a normal deal because it only happens when I go under a bridge, sitting in my garage, under a car port etc. when I 'am out on the road it works fine.🤔
Those cutouts are due to the line-of-sight service interruption between your receive antenna and the network or satellite. Mine still cuts-out no matter what media I am on. This is even after all of the updates.

Those cutouts are due to the line-of-sight service interruption between your receive antenna and the network or satellite. Mine still cuts-out no matter what media I am on. This is even after all of the updates.
As it does for us all.

My ‘22 used to cut out every time I drove it. With time, it does it very rarely now and usually involves an obstruction.

Has anyone installed the .50 Cal Bullet Antenna - and if so, any difference in the annoying cut-out?
264ANT50BK_10_2000x2000_WH_Image.jpg

Has anyone installed the .50 Cal Bullet Antenna - and if so, any difference in the annoying cut-out?
There is absolutely nothing you can do about the audio cut out. It is a software issue and happens on all audio sources. You could buy a 20' tall antenna and it will make no difference. We all have to wait for an update to fix this issue.

There is absolutely nothing you can do about the audio cut out. It is a software issue and happens on all audio sources. You could buy a 20' tall antenna and it will make no difference. We all have to wait for an update to fix this issue.
Cool - thanks. Software glitches - gotta keep the programmers busy.

Last edited:

Most Member Reactions

Back