Order tracking thread. Post your order #s here for updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1100 preliminary order
Thank you Gearhead. Not sure if you can shed any light. Dealer called me yesterday, canceled one order and redid it. Then I specifically asked if order was accepted. GM had them change the order according to dealer.

However, as you advised it’s still 1100. Am I getting bad info from dealer? Or are they not understanding the order process

Can you check on BXQXRT please? Dealer left a message saying it’s progressing through the system but no real info.

Last edited:
Thank you Gearhead. Not sure if you can shed any light. Dealer called me yesterday, canceled one order and redid it. Then I specifically asked if order was accepted. GM had them change the order according to dealer.

However, as you advised it’s still 1100. Am I getting bad info from dealer? Or are they not understanding the order process
It's possible that they haven't pushed it to 2000 status yet. They have until Tomorrow to do that but I don't normally wait. I do it on Thursdays when I get the allocation.

Hey, new here, sorry if this has been asked before.. do you guys provide a VIN number for built vehicles too? or just the order status? thanks
I can see the last 8 of the vin if it has been built. Your dealer will have to give you the whole vin though.

It's possible that they haven't pushed it to 2000 status yet. They have until Tomorrow to do that but I don't normally wait. I do it on Thursdays when I get the allocation.
Ok, hopefully. I appreciate you responding to me.

Thanks again

1100 preliminary order.
Thanks for checking. I talked to my sales guy today and asked what he meant by progressing as 1100 was what it’s been for a couple weeks now. He said it was 2030 when he checked it. Can an order status regress or is the edited code just a code and doesn’t represent actual progression?

Thanks Gearhead for all the work you do for all of us. It's frustrating that the dealerships seem to be so limited it what updates they give and at least you can give us some insight into what is actually going on.

Are you able to see part of the VIN for BKVJX7? My dealer says they still cannot see it but the truck has been built since june. I see one on their website that claims "in transit" and want to see if the VIN match up. Thanks

I wonder what kinda rebate or financing promotion is offered when the ‘22 4d00 trucks begin arriving with the ‘23 trucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back