Infotainment Audio Cuts In & Out 23 ZR2

I've got a new annoyance with my infotainment system or Android. In the last week, when I power down and exit my 24 HD, it automatically starts my music player on my phone and plays a random song from my library. This happens even though I never use music from my phone in the truck. It's annoying and sometimes I don't even notice it's running until I get in the house or store.

Is there a setting in the phone or infotainment system that can be changed? I didn't see anything different in my settings. Phone had done a system update. Haven't seen it in my other rigs. Thanks!
Nothing in the radio will cause that. Try calling Apple Support.

1000033595.jpg

I was using Apple IIe in 1983. Made up programs to calculate pricing of goods for business class. It's been downhill ever since!

Been drinking it since the iPhone came out in 2007 ;) As an engineer, I know great technology when I see it...even if it is built by 10 year olds😂
I've worked for three of the most successful engineering firms in the US. The only people using Apple were the marketing and graphics teams. It's probably 95% PC driven industry.

I don't hate Apple as an American company, but I do hate commies and they are budding if not full blown commies.

I've worked for three of the most successful engineering firms in the US. The only people using Apple were the marketing and graphics teams. It's probably 95% PC driven industry.

I don't hate Apple as an American company, but I do hate commies and they are budding if not full blown commies.
Your Red Hat is showing!

Most Member Reactions

Back