Who has taken delivery of their ZR2?

Love that you have the colors hanging on the house. I'm pretty patriotic and I love seeing that flag, every damn one.
I have 3 flying and 1 with a rattlesnake and a simple phrase...

Attachments

• 20220217_154458.jpg
    20220217_154458.jpg
    354.8 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
Who has taken delivery of the long awaited Silverado ZR2? They are hitting some dealerships!
I saw that the standard vehicle price of the ZR2 just went up in the online builder from $66,300 to $67,600. This sucks as the local dealer has no clue and has not been able to give me a price even though I put one on order.
Got mine yesterday. One of the first in Minnesota!

So my order is sitting at 1000 since Jan. 23rd. I spoke with a guy from TX, that says he makes orders and they get accepted. Approx. 3 month turnaround. I'm from MA. What do you think fellas? Sit on my hands and wait, or order in TX and fly my Yankee butt down and pick it up?

I would say that the ride is very nice, especially over large bumps and dips. However, I do think the Wranglers on there are a bit out of balance, or at least on mine. It's only noticeable on very smooth roads, not not jarring. I only experienced that on the last set of Cooper Discover POS' on my 2014. Hoping some miles on those will smooth it out, but not really expecting they will.

So my order is sitting at 1000 since Jan. 23rd. I spoke with a guy from TX, that says he makes orders and they get accepted. Approx. 3 month turnaround. I'm from MA. What do you think fellas? Sit on my hands and wait, or order in TX and fly my Yankee butt down and pick it up?
As of this point friend there is constraints coming to light that means longer wait time.
I would find one using the Chevy website.You build one and at the end there is a link to view inventory with filter find one in transit to your specs and contract now while there available but act fast time is of the essence these trucks are HOT.Then drive back home and break in your new truck.

As of this point friend there is constraints coming to light that means longer wait time.
I would find one using the Chevy website.You build one and at the end there is a link to view inventory with filter find one in transit to your specs and contract now while there available but act fast time is of the essence these trucks are HOT.Then drive back home and break in your new truck.

Attachments

• 02A006BC-1836-4428-9420-DC55F4741CD7.jpeg
    02A006BC-1836-4428-9420-DC55F4741CD7.jpeg
    115.5 KB · Views: 99
You can put your area code in filter some dealers will even deliver for a flat fee within 300miles.
I would not wait may God bless you with a truck.

I did not know that. Thank you. Precisely why I asked.

Mine Just got here yesterday ended up paying more with my options 74k msrp plus 5k mark up, 7k taxes, dealer fees 2k.They told me Zr2s are limited which is obvious and they told me people will pay 30k mark up.Initially mark up was 15k. I guess since constraints appeared mark up in Cali has came back. I struggled hard to bring it down to 5k.
The messed up part about it was my custom truck I ordered but it didn’t matter.

Attachments

• 56C96382-5513-4359-BAEE-717117B1636A.jpeg
    56C96382-5513-4359-BAEE-717117B1636A.jpeg
    286.2 KB · Views: 229
Mine Just got here yesterday ended up paying more with my options 74k msrp plus 5k mark up, 7k taxes, dealer fees 2k.They told me Zr2s are limited which is obvious and they told me people will pay 30k mark up.Initially mark up was 15k. I guess since constraints appeared mark up in Cali has came back. I struggled hard to bring it down to 5k.
that thing looks sweet! I walked away from a dealer that had one on the lot yesterday because they marked it up 10K

That is BS! I thought GM told them to cut that crap out.

Dear GM Dealership Team,

We are all very excited about recent GM news and product launches including the Chevrolet Corvette Z06, Chevrolet Silverado EV, GMC HUMMER EVs, GMC Sierra EV, and Cadillac LYRIQ. At the same time, we have both been working hard to meet customer demand in a time of constrained supply of inventory due to the global industry-wide semi-conductor shortage.
Unfortunately, it has come to our attention that in connection with some of these announcements and launches, a small number of Dealers have engaged in practices that do not support a positive sales experience for our customers. This puts our collective interests at risk and generates negative press that reflect poorly on GM’s brands and your dealerships. Specifically, it has come to our attention that some dealerships have attempted to demand money above and beyond the reservation amounts set in GM’s program rules and/or have requested customers to pay sums far in excess of MSRP in order to purchase or lease a vehicle.
First, I want to remind you that GM dealers are obligated to ethically and lawfully sell GM Products, as stated in Article 5 of the Dealer Sales and Service Agreement:
“Dealer agrees to effectively, ethically and lawfully sell and promote the purchase, lease and use of Products by consumers…”
“Dealer agrees to advertise and conduct promotional activities that are lawful and enhance the reputation of Dealer, General Motors and its Products. Dealer will not advertise or conduct promotional activities in a misleading or unethical manner, or that is harmful to the reputation of Dealer, General Motors, or its Products.”
Providing customers misinformation about additional sums being necessary for a customer to keep a reservation, is just one example of a tactic that reflects poorly on all of us.
Secondly, we have been advised that brokers are promoting new GM vehicle allocation. While the majority of GM Dealers do not support such behavior, a small number of Dealers still continue to work with brokers despite the following reminders that this is a direct breach of the GM DSSA: Bulletin #20-06 “Transactional Integrity and GM Export Policy” dated July 1, 2020, and Bulletin #21-17 “Sale for Resale or Export” dated November 22, 2021. As stated in Article 5 of the Dealer Sales and Service Agreement: “Dealer agrees that it will not sell new Motor Vehicles for resale” and “Dealer is not authorized . . . to . . . sell Motor Vehicles to persons or parties (or their agents) engaged in the business of reselling, brokering (including but not limited to buying services) or wholesaling of Motor Vehicles.”
GM will be forced to take action if it learns of any unethical sales practices or brokering activities that undermine the integrity that customers expect from the Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, and Cadillac brands. For the small minority of bad actors that are engaging in the conduct identified above, this letter serves as notice that GM reserves the right to redirect your vehicle allocation or take other recourse prescribed by the Dealer Sales and Service Agreement.
If you have any questions or comments, please reach out to your Zone Manager.
Regards,

Steve Carlisle
President GM North America

Most Member Reactions

Back